Saturday, June 17th
3pm - 6pm
Rancho Santa Ynez, Solvang, CA
All proceeeds from ticket sales go directly to Grill Masters Contestants!
FOOD ALLOWANCE for all teams.
CASH PRIZES for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
Tickets are limited.
Only 350 tickets will be sold.
Bud, Cane, & Spur Members - 2 tickets max per membership
Cordon Members - 4 tickets max per membership. Contact Joe if you need more than 2 tickets.
Grill Masters Cook-Off
- 10 teams will compete to become the 2017 Carhartt Grill Master.
- Rules: Beef only, must be grilled, must be cooked on premise.
- Gates open for contestants at 8am.
- Each contestant will be given 5 complimentary event tickets.
- Must serve 37.5 lbs (600 ounces) of prepared meat.
- To be served in 2oz cups, or approved format.
- Each attendee will cast (1) vote. Team with most votes wins.
- Each team will receive a $100 allowance to help pay for meat.
WANT TO COMPETE FOR THE GRILL MASTER TITLE?
Contact Joe - firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-686-5107
PRIZE AMOUNTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY # of TICKETS SOLD:
If event sells out at 350 tickets, this will be the breakdown:
<<< 1st Place - $1,000
<<< 2nd Place - $750
<<< 3rd Place - $500
ALL TICKET SALES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Directions to Rancho Santa Ynez
Rancho Santa Ynez is located at 1541 Rancho Santa Ynez Rd. Solvang, Ca. 93463. The entry is a private road, Adobe Canyon Rd., half way between Solvang and Los Olivos, off Alamo Pintado. Look for the Lincourt Winery vineyard and the really old, weathered sign for Rancho Santa Ynez. Proceed west for about 300 yards and turn left at the "cactus cottage" on Rancho Santa Ynez Road (dirt road). Continue down the dirt road until you reach the "Rancho Santa Ynez Headquarters" sign. Drive on in to the winery and you will see the parking area. If you go up the hill at any point, you will have gone the wrong way. In Checking gps devices, Google or Map Quest, you may have to use the old address, 1691 Alamo Pintado Road, Solvang, CA 93463. PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY DOWN DIRT ROAD!